Mugaritz, culinary creativity and innovation>
GENERAL TERMS OF PERSONAL DATA USE AND PROTECTION POLICY
This legal notice contains the general terms governing the access and use of the www.mugaritz.com / www.mugaritzak.com website (hereinafter, “the website”), which MUGALA INNOVA, S.L., a limited company domiciled for correspondence purposes in San Sebastián – Donostia, Paseo de Francia 2 – 1o c and with tax indentification code B20567848 (hereinafter, “MUGALA INNOVA”), freely places at the disposal of internet users. MUGAL INNOVA is recorded in the Trade Register of Guizpuzcoa, Volume 1798, Folio 72, Section 1a, Sheet SS-11394.
The access and use of this website implies full acceptance of these terms, without prejudice to any particular terms that may apply to specific services offered on the website.
Intellectual and industrial property
All the elements that form part of the website, including the source code, design, browsing structure, database and the various elements contained therein, are the intellectual property of MUGALA INNOVA, either because it owns the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form (especially in accordance with copying, distribution, public dissemination and transformation rights), or because it is in possession of the necessary licences for their publication.
The viewing, printing and partial download of the website contents are only permitted if the following conditions concur:
- Said actions are compatible with the purposes of the website.
- The sole aim is to obtain information for personal and private use. The use of this information for commercial or unlawful purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The integrity of the website contents is preserved at all times. Any modification of said contents is strictly prohibited.
Some of the website images come from web pages owned by third parties and are used in good faith, having been published under licences that permit their free commercial use. In these cases, the author and source are duly cited and the relevant licence for each case, as indicated on the source page, is specified.
MUGALA INNOVA is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. With regard to references to products and services supplied by third parties, MUGALA INNOVA recognises their owners' corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. The mere mention or appearance of said products and services on the website does not imply that MUGALA INNOVA has any rights or responsibilities over same. Nor does it imply the support, sponsorship or recommendation of MUGALA INNOVA, unless expressly stated.
The unauthorised use or resale of the website contents, as well as any breach of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by MUGALA INNOVA, will lead to appropriate legal action.
In order to improve the website provisions, MUGALA INNOVA reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify and update the website information, configuration and design and the terms of this legal notice, as well as any other particular terms.
MUGALA INNOVA does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website and its contents, nor that said contents are up to date. However, it will take any action to correct errors, re-establish the connection and update the contents as soon as it becomes aware of the need to do so, provided there are no reasons that make it impossible or difficult to carry out said action.
MUGALA INNOVA shall not be held liable for any contents, information or services accessed via the website that are beyond its control. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that may alter the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, and it declines all liability for any damage caused to the user for this reason.
MUGALA INNOVA also declines all liability for any security errors that may arise and for any damage caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), and any files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the computer utilised by the user to access these website services and contents
- A malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of the browser.
Some of the website pages allow users to participate by submitting text via a special form created for this purpose. By clicking on the link to submit text, the user agrees:
- To respect the applicable legislation, generally accepted good practice principles, public order and these general terms of access and use.
- That s/he is over 14 years old.
- To only submit true and lawful opinions and comments, specifically related to the topic and content of each article.
- To grant MUGALA INNOVA as broad a licence as legally required to publish his/her texts on the internet.
- To refrain from submitting defamatory, abusive, offensive, insulting, racist, obscene, threatening or discriminatory contents or links, as well as commercial, promotional and advertising material.
Furthermore, users also acknowledge:
- That MUGALA INNOVA will not reply in any way to the opinions submitted by users, who participate under their own responsibility.
- That the comments submitted by users do not represent the opinions of MUGALA INNOVA, its partners or its employees.
- That under no circumstances does MUGALA INNOVA guarantee the publication of contents submitted by users. To this end, all comments received will automatically pass through an anti-spam filter and their form will be moderated by one of the website administrators, whose actions will in any case be governed by respect for the democratic freedom of expression and information.
- That MUGALA INNOVA may remove any comments that do not comply with these terms of participation.
These general terms are governed by Spanish law.
MUGALA INNOVA and the user renounce all other jurisdictions to which they may have recourse and agree to submit to the courts of Donostia – San Sebastián (Spain) for any controversy arising from the access or use of this website.
Electronic Commerce: Terms and delivery deadlines
National deliveries between 24/48 hours.
International deliveries: estimated delivery 10 days, depending on country of destination.
Postage and package according to current fees, determined in accordance with weight and destination.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The principal aim of the www.mugaritz.com / www.mugaritzak.com websites are to inform users about the services and products offered by MUGALA INNOVA.
MUGALA INNOVA assumes the legal obligations as regards personal data protection, especially in connection with:
- The existence of a file and the handling of personal data.
- The purpose of data collection.
- The recipients of the information.
- The authoritative or compulsory nature of the questions asked.
- The consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to provide it.
- The possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection.
- The identity and address of the person in charge of handling the data or of his/her representative.
MUGALA INNOVA is willing to provide the user with appropriate information to decide expressly, freely and voluntarily whether s/he wants to provide the information in the required form. For these purposes, the user is informed that his/her information will be included in an automated file owned and by managed by MUGALA INNOVA, domiciled at Po de Francia, 2 – 1o C, Donostia – San Sebastián. The automated handling of this information serves the following purposes:
- To find out users’ participation for statistical purposes.
- To inform the user about the existence of products and services provided by MUGALA INNOVA and/or other cooperating companies.
Unless otherwise stated in each case, the data collected on the forms is necessary and compulsory for accessing the services offered on the website or corresponding website section. MUGALA INNOVA cannot register users who do not provide the information marked as obligatory.
The user must fill in the forms with true, accurate and complete information, and s/he will be held liable for any damages arising from filling in the forms incorrectly, with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information.
MUGALA INNOVA also agrees to comply with the obligation of secrecy regarding the data contained in the automated file, in accordance with current legislation.
The user or his/her representative, as well as his/her parents or guardians, may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or, if appropriate, object to his/her personal data at any time, in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Law and any other applicable legislation, by sending written accreditation of his/her user identity to MUGALA INNOVA at the aforementioned addresses, via this website, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
MUGALA INNOVA hereby informs users that it is responsible for and owns the file, notwithstanding the fact that it may hire a third party to handle said file, to which users expressly consent.
Only the employees who need to access the users’ data in the course of their duties have access to this information. Any employee who violates our data protection and/or security policies will incur disciplinary action, which may involve dismissal and civil and/or criminal proceedings.